- Structural subdivisions
- Information Technologies and Informatization Department
- Post Department
- Foreign relations and Programs Department
- Financial-Economical and Accounting Department
- Juridical Department
- Internal Audit Division
- Staff Management Division
- Public Relations Division
- First Division
- Mobilization Preparedness and Civil Defense Department
- Licensing Agency
- Separated Subdivisions
- Organizations and Companies
- Board under the Minister
- Ethics Committee
- Road sphere Coordinating Board
- Council for Postal Payment State Marks
- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- RA Constitution
- RA Presidential Decrees
- RA Government Decisions
- Decisions of the Prime-Minister of RA
- Minister's Orders
- Orders of the Secretary General
- Procedure of Internal documentation
- Official clarifications of the Minister
- International Legal Acts and Documents
- Documents concerning EEU membership
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- State Fee Rates
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- North-South Program
- Routes, timetables, stops, tariffs, franchise
Public Relations Division
The department, in compliance with its main tasks and objectives performs the following functions:
- organizes and holds press conferences, interviews and briefings about the issues of public interest related to the ministry activity sphere with the minister and other senior officials.
- prepares press information, daily press reviews.
- informs the minister and other senior officials about the important topics published in the mass media and if necessary ensures a prompt reaction to them.
- submits proposals about the participation of the ministry senior officials in speeches, permanent thematic headlines, TV programs through the mass media and ensures their performance.
- organizes workshops with the mass media representatives also with the participation of the minster and other senior officials.
- summerizes and analyzes the mass media materials concerning the sphere of the ministry activity, ensures the organization of the journalists' accreditation at the ministry according to the established order.
- coordinates and organizes the information service of the official site (www,mtc,am) of the ministry.
- ensures the implementation of the information owner's commitments, understandably explains to the information seeker the procedure, conditions and forms for providing information, processes the statistical and concise data of the received inquiries.
- performs and coordinates the senior officials functions of ensuring freedom of information.
- ensures the installation of the draft legal acts on the internet site of the ministry and etc.
The head of the department is the official who ensures the freedom of information.
Head of department: Sasun Mamyan
Tel: +374(10) 59-01-40