- Information Center
- Legal Acts
- RA Constitution
- RA Presidential Decrees
- RA Government Decisions
- Decisions of the Prime-Minister of RA
- Minister's Orders
- Orders of the Secretary General
- Procedure of Internal documentation
- Official clarifications of the Minister
- International Legal Acts and Documents
- Documents concerning EEU membership
- Draft legal acts
- Programs and Priority Issues
- Information-Telecommunication Technologies
- Tenders, Purchases, Announcements
- Licenses, Permits, Advertising
- Complaints, citizens Reception
- Foreign Relations
- Stamps, Envelopes
- Frequently Asked Questions
Sample of Inquiry
Organization’s or person’s name
Name and surname of information provider
Requestor’s name and surname
/address of residence, work or educational institution/
Dear Mr./Ms _____________,
In accordance with articles 27 and 27.1 of RA Constitution and the 6th article of RA law on “Freedom of Information” I ask you to provide information on __________________ (clearly state the information needed).
According to the 9th article of RA law on “Freedom of Information” the answer to a written information inquiry should be given within 5 days after it’s receiving with the expection of cases when provision of requested information requires additional work (within 30 days). Thus, I request to reply to my information request in ways and terms fdefined by the law.
In case my inquiry is refused, pleace inform me about the grounds of refusal in written form (article 11) and if possible provide adresses of other state bodies or officials whom I may send the request.
(I confirm my readiness to cover copying costs).
Thanks in advance
Name, Surname Signature